Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tool # 5

It was easier and friendly to use Diggo than delicious. I did sign in for both but in Delicious I could not find how to create my group. Now I did create a group in Diigo named Hollibrook, so if you are part of our staff, you are welcome to join my group. The idea is to have all the links to web pages we all use with kids and share those withing us.

The page I found in delicious was www.starfall.com a great page where children have fun learning to read.

The page I discovered in Diggo is www.writingfix.com a great page with lots of ideas about interactive writing, prompts etc.

I see that Social Bookmarking will be a great tool to use in the classrooms because you can create a social group with your students and saved there all the links to web pages you will be using throughout the year and have them there available to share with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment