Get a Voki now!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool # 7

I can say that this is the tool that has taken from me a lot of time. At the beginning I did want to do something different than using pictures and making a story out of it. Then one night I was reading a story to my son and it immediately made a click on my head to make a digital storytelling with that book. My scanner was not working properly so I went to a public library to scan all the story. I came home and it stays there for a few days, not knowing what to do. Finally I had the time to sit and read the directions, and they were simple so I was able to made my personal digital storytelling using the great book: Oh my baby, Little One By Kathi Appelt. She is a great author that I had the opportunity to met and she dedicated the book to Pablo, my son. This is a great tool for students to create their own digital story, making a book review, and more using digital pictures, scanners, cameras, and other technology tools to create a great Storytelling.

6 comments:

  1. Hola, Maria,
    Due to my competivie nature, I've been following your blog = ) . And I was looking forward to viewing your digital story since I just completed my story as well. However, I can't seem to access your video. Did you post it somewhere else?
    P. S. How are you and baby doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mary I am having a lot of problems to upload it so I am in the process to do it. Now it showed pictures that I never had there. Lets see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I was able to correct the error and now the video is the way I wanted. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindo! I'm glad you were able to clear ut the bugs because it's such a beautiful story. I could envision you telling the story to Pablito con mucho carino y amor. Your students will enjoy listening to this over and over again as they appreciate that we share our personal lives with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary. Finally I was able to fix it and now Pablo really enjoyes seeing the story and following the book. I am glad we are finishing this assignment because some of the tools had been a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea. I am going to try it for Emma. Right now she's at the stage where shes tearing books and putting everything in her mouth at 9 months but the video is wonderful because she just sits on mommy or daddy's lap while watching and listening. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete